Chris, Jessie, & Carter

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Play Time... Also = Sleep Time (so they say)

Chris and I have really tried keeping Carter awake for longer periods of time after he eats during the day so that he'll sleep more at night... plus I've really enjoyed interacting with him and using that time to bond with him!  I think he's started to recognize my voice more and more, which has also been fun!

He's starting to look around a whole lot more so I've liked getting on the ground with him and  introducing him to all sorts of different toys, sounds, etc.





Thanks to Britni and Jared for letting us borrow this swing, he's pretty content swinging away! 
Just chillin' with dad! 
When Chris gets home from work he's so good about spending time with Carter!  I love seeing those two interact! He's so calm around his daddy!


We hope this is the result after play time!  We absolutely love this baby boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment